The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: Safari

Friday, May 1, 2009

Safari

I just finished a 6 day safari to Etosha National Park in Namibia and the Namib Desert here. Both are truly incredible. The problem is that the upload speed is so slow here, I am having problems posting pictures. Other problem is that I am leaving on a 8 day trek to Victoria Falls in about an hour, so I won't be online for a bit.

I might have some new eyeballs when I get back. For any of you folks that are reading this after seeing the article in Citiscapes -- I've got a lot of stuff to read about the trip so far. I promise to be posting up after the next week. Two weeks of camping and I am going to definately hole up in Victoria Falls for a few days and rest. And write.

Thanks,
Mike

Pictures of the trip are here -- http://picasaweb.google.com/hodsonlaw

And feel free to join me on Facebook -- I actually caption the photos there (and they upload quicker, so I have more there). Search via my email address for me. hodsonlaw@gmail.com

And here are a couple I managed to upload.


From Namib Desert


From Namib Desert

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 4, 2009 at 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so anxious to hear about the Victoria Falls! I've been wanting to take a swim in the Devil's Pool in Victoria Falls since I first saw the You Tube video.. absolutely stunning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home