The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: Great new blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great new blog

Part of the fun of traveling around and blogging has been meeting other people that are doing the same thing. The blogging community is large and growing. And there are some great, great writers out there -- some I've met in person on the road and some that I've been directed to by other people to read.

Here is one of them that needs to be on all of your bookmarks or must-read pages.

http://www.legalnomads.blogspot.com/

When I read about it, I thought the similarity of our blog names was interesting. Then I sat down and read a lot of the entries -- its great, great stuff. It started out as a blog of two traveling lawyers, but the only one left blogging now is Jodi.

Read it when you get a chance. Its excellent. I'm going to ask her to do a guest blog on my site here in the near future also.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home