The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: Pacific by freighter

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pacific by freighter

OK, the verdict is in -- the Pacific Ocean is big. Really big. Took 17 days to cross it in the CAP Cleveland. Yesterday, I went through the Panama Canal. Today, I have a couple hours in the horribly ugly port town of Colon. Tomorrow, I hopefully have time to. . . edit and post the 10 or so blogs I wrote on the boat. Basically, a ton of stuff about New Zealand.

So. . . I haven't forgotten the blog. Hopefully, the new blogs will start up tomorrow. And then one a day for a good bit of time.

Thanks ya'll, for you patience.

5 Comments:

At April 13, 2010 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Franny said...

Oooh careful in Colon - everything I read said basically don't carry anything of value on your person at any time if you have to leave your hotel.

 
At April 13, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Just for perspective, how long was your trip from Brazil to South Africa?

 
At April 14, 2010 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous Dustin Main - Skinny Backpacker said...

I was wondering where you dropped off...

 
At April 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the Internets friend!

 
At April 16, 2010 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Go, See, Write said...

Brasil to South Africa was 10 days. As was Hong Kong to Brisbane, Australia. Franny, Colombia is GREAT. One of my favorite countries on the trip and the top prospect for me to move to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home