The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: picture of the day - Zanzibar

Thursday, November 12, 2009

picture of the day - Zanzibar



Walking down the beach with my little point-and-shoot and ran into these kids. Asked if I could take their picture. I just figured they'd stand there nicely and smile.

As I pulled my camera out of my pocket, they started dancing. It was really cute. And I think the pic is pretty good

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Love, love, LOVE this picture! They look like they are just enjoying life to its fullest!

 
At November 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Reba said...

Such a precious picture and a reminder of how to live life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home