The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: Many (late, late) thanks

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Many (late, late) thanks

http://www.travelanswerman.com/Blog/?p=1054

there is a very informative website that deals with all aspects of travel -- www.travelanswerman.com -- he and I have swapped some emails about my blog. He gave me a number of great tips to make it a better and more read website.

and the above is a mention he made of my blog on his site. If you get a chance to shoot him a note of thanks, please do. Also, his website is well worth bookmarking for anyone that does any amount of traveling. He posts multiple times a day, with incredibly good information.

my only problem is that reading his site takes up too much of the time I should spend writing and seeing stuff myself :)

p.s. my thanks are late, as most of you know, because my internet connections have been so bad that I couldn't even access my blog for a while.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home