The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: Rating

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rating

For those of you reading this from a link on Facebook, there is a spot to rate my blog. I´ve got about 250 readers on Facebook, but only 15 or so have rated the blog. For the purposes of search engines, the number of people rating the blog matters.

If you´ve got a second to hit that link, I´d certainly appreciate you throwing out a rating. I´m closing in on one of the top 50 blogs in all of Facebook, so stuff like this does matter.

Thanks again for reading. Tell anyone and everyone you think might like to read it. The more eyeballs the merrier. And hopefully pictures of Manchupiccu will be up later today -- after a nap.

2 Comments:

At February 24, 2009 at 11:46 AM , Blogger tom hodson said...

Mike,

Where do you rate it?

Dad

 
At February 24, 2009 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Go, See, Write said...

on the Facebook page that has my blog on it. Click on my blog from my main page on the left. That should take you to the Facebook page, where my blog is profiled. On that page, there is a star rating system -- you just click on one of the stars.

5 would be good :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home