The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: Photo of the Day: On TOP of a cargo truck

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Photo of the Day: On TOP of a cargo truck


This was far from one of the best pictures I took on the trip, but the story is one that I will never forget. There is no public transportation if you want to go from Kenya to Ethiopia -- overland, that is. So if you are going that way, you have to hitch a ride on a three ton cargo lorry going that way. Where do you ride?? Up top, just like my fellow local travelers are doing in this picture, right before I hopped back up on my spot on the metal bars.

And FYI, I got to ride this truck for about 18 hours, over two days. Interesting days.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2010 at 10:31 AM , Blogger VagabondQuest said...

Haha, this must be the one you mentioned in the Top 3 post, awesome! :D
I linked it to my post...

 
At June 7, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Go, See, Write said...

many thanks. Love your best 3 topics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home