The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: Damascus

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Damascus

New pictures up on http://picasaweb.google.com/hodsonlaw/Damascus#

I know that I've been gone about 8 months now and its taken me this long, but I finally realized that not everyone can see my pictures on Facebook. So I'll try to be better about uploading them to picasaweb and noting it on here.

Here are some samples of Damascus.

From Damascus
at the huge souk in Damascus. I love spices. I miss cooking

From Damascus
Umayyad Mosque. Massive. One of the most important mosques in all of the Islamic world.

From Damascus
the head of John the Baptist is supposedly in here, inside the mosque.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At August 23, 2009 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Michael said...

That photo of the spice market may become viral.

 
At August 23, 2009 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Go, See, Write said...

perfect time to use the "share it" feature at the bottom of all my blogs now :)

 
At August 30, 2009 at 7:24 AM , Anonymous Ben said...

Nice pics :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home