The Mobile Lawyer

has been moved to new address

http://www.goseewrite.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Mobile Lawyer -- One Lap, No Jetlag: New eyeballs

Monday, December 29, 2008

New eyeballs

So, I am hopeful that after the article in today's newspaper, by the wonderful and talented Robin Mero, that I might have a whole new set of eyeballs following my trip. In their honor, I am taking the day off today in Antigua and writing all day. I think I probably have 3-4 blogs in me for sure, by the end of the day. Now all I need to find is some coffee shop with wireless access, so I can use my laptop.

In the meantime, since I am going to try to write a book about all of this and would actually like to see it published, I will ask you a favor. If you like the content here, I would appreciate if you would join up in one of two ways: on the right side of the main page on my blog is a "follower" list and a "Facebook" link. I think how these work (I should also spend some time today exploring the help feature in blogspot), is that if you join up, you will get notice when I post a new blog. From my point of view, it also gives me an idea of how many people are reading -- which right now is about 20 followers here and 150 or so on Facebook.

I sent an email out to the Facebook followers when I post a blog. If you'd like to be on my Facebook network, just search for me there and send a friend request with a line that you read about me in the newspaper. I think you can either search by my name, Michael Hodson, or by my email, hodsonlaw@gmail.com

If you have any questions you'd like me to answer about any of this, or the trip, or have ideas of places I should go -- post them here as comments or on my wall on Facebook (so others can read them) or shoot me an email.

Thanks,
Mike

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2008 at 9:38 AM , Blogger southerngirl said...

I just wanted to let you know what you are doing is absolutely amazing! I wish you all the luck on your journey and I will reading about it daily to see where you are at and where you are going! Best of luck again!!!!

 
At December 29, 2008 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Lori S said...

Wow - has it only been two weeks...? I haven't been to Theo's since you left. It seems strange without you there. Glad to see you are making your way safely. And yes, your writing is very colorful, as usual. Keep it up. Lori

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home